Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Change of Plans??

It figures! When you are looking forward to something ( like a Road Trip ) something is bound to come up.

So The weather forecast says Snow Thursday - Sunday from Spokane, Washington to Kalispell, Montana. Now it wouldn't be such a big deal if I had a 4x4 vehicle, and a functioning Heater! However, that is not the case. So I am desperately trying to rationalize with myself how ( 😈 ) it "could" be okay to tackle the slick snowy roads there and back.


The other part of me is thinking ( πŸ˜‡ )"You are going to slide off the road, you have NO Heat, and you are going to turn into a Misty Popsicle!" 🧟‍♀️

I haven't made up my mind yet, so we shall see! I was so desperate for a voice of reason that I put up a vote on my IG Story LOL! If you are so inclined, head on over and give a vote! You can find me on IG @MistysMessyLife .

Oh the dilemma!


Cheers!


Misty
#MistysMessyLife

No comments:

Post a Comment