Sunday, January 13, 2019

Keeping It All In Perspective

                         GREAT
Somedays are better than others, it's the tougher days that you need to turn to what inspires you, what lifts you up, and allows you to breathe in a breath of fresh air.

I am in love with the outdoors, grant it, I do not get out nearly enough. Sometimes I find that I have to force myself to just GET OUT, GO FOR A DRIVE, and FIND the inspiration that says "Hey, YOU, yes YOU!"

Last night, and this morning, I found just that. It was a rough day, but this brought LIFE back into me, and I am sharing with you.


Sunset Spokane Washington
As the #sunset falls, it too brings the promise of a new beginning 

Sunset Spokane Washington
Sunset in the #InlandNorthwest

Sunset Spokane Washington
Light Fire to your life, like the Promise of a New Day

Sunset Spokane Washington
Sunset in #Spokane , Washington

Foggy Morning
There is something to be learned from the Fog. You can find a Ray of Light, even in the Fog.


No comments:

Post a Comment