Wednesday, January 16, 2019

So I Did This "Thing"

Why yes, I did. I did this "thing" .... It's called " I started writing a book". Now, this is a book I started quite some time ago, then "Life" happened.

I thought I would share an excerpt from the book with you, because I am going to continue working on my personal Jewel !


                                           "Into The Darkness"
                                            "Darkness"
The Title of the Chapter is "Into The Abyss" - Yeah, cool right? Haha! Just kidding.

Anyway here is a small excerpt for you to taste:



"Naynah seemed to notice a gentle breeze was blowing in from the North, but not a sound anywhere else. The dampness from the large body of water all around her seemed to be emitting an unpleasant smell from the bowels of its core. Rising up into the air like a heavy parchment, the putrid odor encased the entire surrounding area, it was suffocating."

I am only about 3 chapters in right now, but hope to have several more done soon. The book will be a Medieval Fantasy of Sorts. It should be FUN!


Cheers!

Misty
#MistysMessyLife

No comments:

Post a Comment