Tuesday, September 17, 2019

WOW!! It's been a while ......

I am not going to get all mushy here, I will just give you a quick update as to how things have been going since March  ¯\(°_o)/¯ ( I may get into detail later, but probably not)


Since March, I have not been able to return to work, due to a flare up in managing my PTSD, however, I am seeing a fabulous Therapist. Note: For me to say he / she is a fabulous therapist is a HUGE deal, as I have been seeing them off and on ( mostly off ) since the age of about ...... 12? ( And didn't like ONE of them until now ).

I have lost my apartment, due to the reduction in income.

My Brother ( 44 years young ) passed away unexpectedly due to (a hereditary gene) cardiomyopathy. No, we did not know he had that issue. Cardiomyopathy is typically not diagnosed via standard visits to your Doctor. There is a special test that has to be done to detect it. Cardiomyopathy is the enlargement of the left ventricle, and caused SHF ( Sudden Heart Failure), which is different than a heart attack. 
Dan - September 24, 1974 to July 5th, 2019



I had to put my four-legged best friend to sleep. After my brother passed, my dog went downhill very quickly. I believe he may have had a stroke, but he went from being "okay" to whimpering all the time and unable to stay standing up for any period of time. 

Buddy was 13 years old, and he never left my side ( EVER ). 



Buddy - DOB Unknown ( He was a Rescue ) to August 29, 2019. He was approximately 13 years young. 


I did put together a little Memorial for my Brother. You are more than welcome to watch if you would like. You can find it on my Facebook Page  , or on my IG ( Instagram ) page . My strong suggestion to YOU, is to forgive often, Love unconditionally, and VALUE each and every moment you have with those you care about. OH, and next time someone wants to take your photograph, think twice about not letting that someone take that photo of you! JUST SAY YES, with a smile.

God Bless, and remember, ADVENTURE AWAITS!


Oh, and PS: Also, to top it all off! I have not lived with my Husband in Nearly a Year. Not really sure where this is going, but all I can do is hold on for the ride, and see where it takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment