Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Here's The Plan....



Hellllllooooooo! I hope you are having a fantastic day today ( or evening) wherever you may be. If you have not had the best day so far, I am sending you POSITIVE vibes and a HUG!

I have decided to get myself organized, and create a PLAN for my scoping career! Below you will find a copy of my Periscope Calendar. You will also find a permanent calendar on the right hand side of my blog. This is a Public Calendar, so please feel free to subscribe to it. I have many great things planned over the next 12 months. I hope to see you all there!

If you are not familiar with Periscope, it is a live streaming application that lets you connect with people ALL OVER THE GLOBE! It is FANTASTIC, and I have met so many wonderful people, and have been able to see places I would have never seen in my lifetime because of this application.

To find me on Periscope simply click THIS LINK Find Misty On Periscope



No comments:

Post a Comment