Tuesday, January 15, 2019

On The Road Again.... (Soon)

I'm excited to be back on the road again, starting Thursday. I will be heading back to Montana! 💗

The last trip there was just under 24 hours, this time it will be for a full two days, yay!

My best description of Montana would be "It is like Washington State, but on Steroids". It is covered with trees, and mountains, and wildlife ( although the wildlife was a bit sparse the last time I was there due to the winter months ).

If you love the outdoors, ( fishing, hiking, hunting, exploring) Montana is a #1 location to put on your list.

Montana
Majestic Beauty At Its Finest / Montana


Although I will not have Snow Tires, OR Heat ( unless the car is moving ), I'm looking forward to visiting Montana again. Stay tuned, I'm sure I will have photos to follow, or at least a story or two!


Cheers!

Misty
( #MistysMessyLife )

No comments:

Post a Comment